Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Harnessing the Inner Badass


With spring term really getting started I got to thinking about long term shit, like interning and getting a job and graduating (in 3 months!).  It’s easy to lose track of those important things that are off in the future when your brain has been clouded with crap like Econ exams and readings about the history of paper.
This next term need to be focused around harnessing my inner badass.  I know that it’s in there.  I have no problem letting badass Megan loose after a few glasses of liquid courage but I’m confident that my future employers aren’t down with drunken employees, no matter how badass they might be.  So rather than take up daily drinking I decided to work at being a sober badass.
I spent last term struggling with this idea, I decided to embark on a new personal project to help build up my confidence.  This project is in the infant stages, more to come soon, but I hope that this project will become great fodder for this blog while simultaneously beefing up my confidence and faith in my ability to show off how badass I really can be.  Like I said, I know it’s there; I just have to work at it.  Time to get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment